Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kansas City Highlights part 2

Nancy Halvorsen's Art to Heart booth is always on my list of stops.  We had already received her holiday fabric called "Nancy's Holiday Favorites" and were thrilled to find that the accompanying book, Christmas Favorites, is now out (and ready for purchase at the store).  Her bright and cheerful quilt for the holidays is on the front of the book and can be completed as a block of the month.  You'll surely want to join us for this one.  So cute!  You'll also be able to see all of the book projects during our Christmas in July event on Friday, July 27th.

We're putting a picture of the book cover in this post.  When I saw my picture with Edyta I decided we'd stick to pictures of the products.  Although Nancy is a grandmother with her 8th grandchild on the way, she still has that little tiny figure and I didn't want there to be any comparisons.  (I wonder how old she really is???)  Oh well, on to the next designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment